Wednesday 30 September 2015

Turkey, cranberry and walnut wrap

Okay.. the holidays clearly have been whispering into my ear LOL 

Turkey dinners are like my all time FAV so anyway i can get my hands on something that reminds me of them ... I am on it! 

Let me tell you about this wrap, It seems ordinary... It seems just like any other wrap. BUT its not! Its far from... and my tastebuds (as will yours) are thanking me right now for sharing this recipe.

<<Turkey, Cranberry walnut wrap>>
a few strips of white turkey
2 tbs of cranberries 
1 tbs crushed walnuts
1 tbs sweet chia seed dressing (This is my personal ULTRA secret recipe .. but hey if you want it just ask ;) ) 
1/2 cup of kale and chopped Brussel sprout salad
Pepper to taste

This is seriously going to be one of my all time favs to make! 

Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment