Thursday 17 September 2015

What is this Coaching thing all about? 5 DAY SNEAK PEEK







Lately i have had ALOT of people asking me questions about this whole coaching thing.








 -What do you do all day?
-Isn't this just another scam?
-Is it hard to balance coaching with being a full-time mom/Work/School?

-Do you have to be a great sales person?
-How did you start making money so quickly?
 
I've decided to share my experience with this amazing business and answer everyone's questions
smile emotic
This is a no strings attached deal. You want answers & i would love to give you more info on what has become a major part in allowing me to live my LIFE BY DESIGN. When i first looked into becoming a coach i did NOT think it would be this amazing *LIFE CHANGER* and that it was probably just a scam and i shouldn't waste my time on it. BUT i kept getting drawn back ... wanting more information on what was allowing these woman and men so much freedom in their lives! Allowing them to work around their family, Not the other way around. 
I am hosting a 5 DAY SNEAK PEEK into my life as a coach! This business has allowed me the Financial Freedom to stay at home, Pay my bills, And provide a positive life for my family. (Did i mention i became a coach only a month & a half ago!) 
We will start Monday, August 28th!
(Open to non-coaches only)

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK --->& ask to join the 5 day sneak peek

No comments:

Post a Comment