Thursday 1 October 2015

Looking for a life changer? This is IT!

The last few months have been RIDICULOUS and i mean that in the most amazing way! Doors have opened, I have found a new sense of belonging & I am more driven towards my DREAMS than i ever have been! I have grown into exactly what kind of leader and woman that i want to be to carry my family forward... chasing our dreams together. 

On that note, My family has grown as well... I am SO beyond thankful for my team of amazing driven woman and men that inspire me every single day!  These people have done some serious life changing in so many individuals lives, And i am so proud of each of them! 

Since I have made my own goals a reality in the last few months, With being able to pay off bills and start repaying debt that i never would of deemed possible without this amazing opportunity and now have been able to help my own team mates start the path of doing the same... I have decided to open up 23 spots on the Cherry Bomb Brigade! Only 23 you ask? Yes, I want to be able to 100% Devote myself to my team and make sure they start making their dreams a reality, So i have limited the spots in my next coach training program to do precisely that!

Calling on the ADVENTURERS, The DRIVEN, The DREAMERS & The GO GETTERS! If you have ever thought to yourself that you knew your life was destined for MORE. More greatness, More friends, More Dreams made into reality ... This could be your opportunity to Make a CHANGE in not just your life but the lives of others as well! 

Currently accepting applications for individuals who want to make the switch from dreaming about the life you want to LIVING the life you DESERVE! 

Complete the form below and I will set up a time to chat and discuss the options for my Apprenticeship program :)



No comments:

Post a Comment