Saturday 26 September 2015

Are you living your life?

-Long BUT honest post ahead-
Okay i wanted to share something with all of you. I was bored this morning scrolling threw Facebook photos (always nice to reminisce at times!) And i found a few photos that reminded me of times i am not very proud of.


The photo on the left was taken at a bar and I'm pretty sure i was heavily drinking. I was 21 here i think, I was smiling but i know i was not happy. I was making very poor choices in who i was hanging out with, and what i was spending my time doing. I remember being sad, and lonely even tho i was going out all the time.I was extremely unhealthy. I did not eat properly and would binge eat especially after a night of drinking. I was in and out of a very abusive relationship and had no idea who i was or even who i wanted to be. I just was. And it was miserable. 


------>Fast forward to the photo on the right. I took this photo maybe a week an a half ago. 28 weeks pregnant & almost 24 wink emoticon in this photo, I am smiling and i KNOW for a fact that i was very happy on this day. I feel healthy and STRONG and like the photo depicts... EMPOWERED. I am making better choices, I am building better relationships... I am exactly who i want to be right now While working on myself to GROW every single day to be BETTER and do BETTER. I am in the most solid relationship i have ever been in, Every day growing with each other to build a strong foundation for our family. I have learned how to take care of my body and treat it as a temple. I am able to be a stay at home mom and raise my kids with this growing foundation in place, And run a business where not only do i get to be my own boss but learn from leaders who have inspired me to live my life in such a positive way! I have stayed committed to making these choices as so far... the out come has been more than anything i could of imagined. 


I've come to realize my life is a BLESSING in the making.


No matter where you are in life, What choices you have made or are making.. There is always a time to change. RIGHT NOW. Don't wait till tomorrow or next monday. Start NOW. You have no idea what kind of life you are missing out on... Treat your life like its a blessing NOT a burden and you will see some amazing doors open for you. 
Live your life NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment