Monday 21 September 2015

What excuses are holding you down?


Seriously when piyo says the workout is called drench... it literally means you will sweat until you can't sweat no more LOL 

I officially have jello legs! Was it worth it? Heck yes! 
I am 29 weeks pregnant, which means 11 weeks left till my little bundle of joy arrives..with my last pregnancy i would laugh at you if you told me i would be so committed to working out with a little baby growing inside of me! I totally used being pregnant as an excuse to be lazy.


Not this round baby! I feel more energized and so proud of myself that i have stayed committed and accountable throughout this journey! Piyo is seriously my all-time favourite right now! So much fun and do you ever feel the BURN lol 

Ask yourself .... what excuses have been controlling you? Then ask yourself... Are you ready to COMMIT and stay ACCOUNTABLE to your goals? LETS DO THIS!

Comment below if you want more details on my upcoming group that will help keep you on track towards all your MAJOR GOALS 
smile emotico

No comments:

Post a Comment