Sunday 20 September 2015

Turkey Chili!

Its Meal Prepping day in this house!

 I love love love this recipe... Let me tell you WHY!

1. It's a great way for me to use ALL my veggies that won't last too much longer in my fridge.
2. It can be made in a crock pot so super EASY.
3. It can be portioned out into containers and put in the freezer for meals ready to go throughout the work week.
4. Its HEALTHY baby! Filled with Tons of fibre and protein this is a great way to fuel your body!
5. Chili is a huge WIN in this house... you just can't go wrong! 

Want my recipe? Okay i will share 

wink emoticon
Red, Green, Yellow, Orange peppers cut up
1 onion
6 whole tomatoes (I used ones from my grandparents garden)
1lb of ground turkey
red beans
black beans
chickpeas
Mrs. dash garlic spice

cummin
red chilli flakes

Brown the onion and the spices in with the turkey. Once that is done add everything into the crock pot and set on low for 6 hours. 
Enjoy with plain greek yogurt and sprinkle of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment