Thursday 10 September 2015

Challenge Group OCTOBER

Let's go back a few months ... 

I was exhausted 《all》 the time with a busy 4 year old and baby number two on the way. I was UNHAPPY! With myself, in my relationship, and where I was in life. I literally played everrrrry excuse in the book to not get myself motivated.. which left me stuck and misrible! I was emotionally binge eating which played a HUGE role in my mood especially being pregnant and over tired. My life was seriously CRAZY---》

I knew I needed a change but just wasn't sure exactly what it was... the only thing I knew I had control over Was my health. Knowing I had one little guy watching my every move and another one who would be here shortly I decided that I would FINALLY put my excuses to bed and get up and take control back. 


《Fast forward to today》


I am 27 weeks pregnant and have more energy then I ever did in my first pregnancy. I know EXACTLY what kind of food is best to fuel my body for my busy days as a mom. AND I am feeling such a confidence SHOCK! Taking back control was the best thing I've ever done for myself and my family. {All I did was make the {CHOICE to commit} and leave the excuses at the door. 
So now.. I'm looking for people who want CHANGE and who are ready to {COMMIT} to a healthy lifestyle. 
With support, great workouts, & an awesome meal plan we will get you back on track with the BEST YOU you can be! 
Are you ready? If you are I want to help you achieve your goals.. let's do this TOGETHER

Feel free to email me at alexnoelle.halton@gmail.com so we can chat about YOUR goals and the steps we can take to achieve them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment