Sunday 13 September 2015

Positive thinking

{A positive mind brings on a positive life} this statement has been so true for me!

I haven't always be super positive and happy lol I've actually come a LONG way from where I was. 《Life is all about growing》 
From personal experience letting your mind fill up with negativity will lead you into negative sitchuations in life. The trick to fix this is to start being positive (yes I know this can be harder said then done) 


Here are some tricks that have worked for me in letting more positive thoughts into my mind

》count your BLESSINGS
Every morning before I get out of bed I think of five or more things I am thankful for. This really helps to put me in a good mood for the day! 

》Be present
Take time to be present in your life. Sometimes we get so caught up in the "crazy" our life is that we forget to stop and smell the roses so to speak. STOP look at your surroundings, take in all the smells and sounds and be present in that very moment..this really helps me to slow down and appreciate my life. Even in the chaos. 

》meditate 
This has been something that was NOT easy for me to do at first. To sit and clear my mind when I had a billion things I knew I had to do was incredibly hard. {Meditation comes with PRACTICE} This has really taught me how to continually grow in all aspects of my life. Take time to clear your mind and focus on particular aspects of your life .. I promise after doing this often you will notice change in your life. It has for mine that's forsure! 

《LOVE YOURSELF 》
This is the big one. You cannot live a positive life if you do not love yourself. Appreciate your journey.. where you are now. Love who you are becoming and who you are NOW. ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment