Saturday 26 September 2015

Comfort From Home

 Between having to find a sitter, Getting ready to go to the gym, Getting a toddler ready to leave the house, Having to pack a bag, Gas and Time spent getting to gym ... These were all excuses i used to NOT go at all! 

My solution to this problem... I made my own pilates studio to work out of. Comfort of home people! Makes a HUGE difference. 

PROS
-No more excuses could be made to not work out
-Gas and time saved
-I am most comfortable in my own home setting
-I find i challenge myself more as i do not have an audience 
-I don't have to leave my house... INTROVERT WIN!!!
-I can do this all before cash wakes up, Or like today... while he was playing with his action figures. 

The list could go on. But point made... THIS is an easier route for me! I get it DONE and i feel better after. 

Its all about what works for YOU to get the job done and make those steps closer to achieving your goals! 

Saturday morning well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment