Friday 11 September 2015

CHOCOLATE lovers


In this house we have CHOCOLATE for breakfast. Yes you heard me right!
This may just be my new {favourite} recipe ♡ from the fixate cookbook 

《Ingredients》
Large egg whites (1 cup)
1 scoop chocolate whey protein (I use shakeology)
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup reduced fat plain Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup sliced strawberries and blueberries


《Directions

-Combine egg whites and protein powder in medium bowl and mix well
-Heat small Nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray on medium high heat
-Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into skillet and cook for 1 -2 mins .. flip and cook for 30 seconds
-Fill crepes evenly with yogurt and berries 

Enjoy! ♡♡

If you would like your copy of the fixate cookbook let me know I'd be happy to set you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment