Sunday 21 February 2016

Plan for succes OR Plan for failure

Meal prepping at 9pm isn't what I really wanted to be doing. I'd much rather be in bed or lounging on the couch watching movies. Long day of travels and a chaotic grocery shopping trip and here I am ... prepping for another two weeks. 
I did not like where I was before meal prepping became a part of the routine. I actually hated being in my own skin always wishing I was someone else who was fitter and could pull off those cute little swim suits and dresses. 
And then BAM! It hit me. I was the key to my success. Only I could change my life and get the goals I wanted. 
By taking little steps and continually making them apart of my daily rise and grind I have been able to break goals and achieve what I used to dream of. 
Meal prepping was one of those small steps. 
So 9 pm and I'm tired. But my goals are still reaching high! 
😘💙

No comments:

Post a Comment