Friday 26 February 2016

Booty Workout

My go to stress reliever is working out. I battle anxiety on the DAILY! Before working out i literally used to have panic attacks if i left the house. Straight up brown paper bagging it. Let me tell you... its hard living with anxiety and depression. It is totally something that goes un talked about majority of the time but is 100% Real. I started working out on a daily basis, 30 min a day routines. And over time i noticed i had less anxiety through out my day. And i started to have a nicer butt. So pretty happy about that! LADIES there are SO many benefits to daily exercise, Not just physical but internal! And honestly i feel that is the most important! After all, If you feel good on the inside it, You feel a hell of a lot better on the outside. 

<3 


Okay ladies. Want to get that booty in shape? Try out this workout and get your sweat on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment