Thursday 25 February 2016

Are you an emotional eater? Binge eater? Having a hard time with nutrition?


Food will either be a positive or a negative in your life. It has been both for me.
I have fought the ugly battle with emotional eating and lost many times. I still have a hard time with it. To the point where I have to lock up brents and the kids snacks so I can't get to it. Self Control is hard when you are an emotional eater and ultimately holds you back from your goals. 
Over the last 6 months I have learned to have a better relationship with food and not allow my emotions be an excuse to binge eat. It's still hard but I strive for progress not perfection on my journey. 
I didn't always have the support I have now. So when it comes to my challenge groups I make sure to give them the Suport I always wanted. Do you struggle with nutrition? Do you want to have a better handle on emotional eating? My next group will be for the binge eaters, the emotional eaters and the ones who just need more support nutrition wise. 
Remember it's 80% of the battle. Let me help you fight it! 
Message me or comment below for more info, there are 10 spots open for this group. Keeping it small to stay focused! 

No comments:

Post a Comment