Friday 26 February 2016

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Are you making it count?

I wanted to share a little of my meal plan with all of you! I am currently doing using the 21 day fix meal plan! It has color coded containers for each food group! You get an allotted amount of each Container each day based on your specific calorie intake (it will be different for each person based on activity in your day and current weight)


These Lil suckers have taken the guess work out of meal planning and have ultimately kept me on track because my body is getting the right amounts of food in the day so I'm not craving as much crap. 

I get 2 purples (fruit) and 2 yellows (carbs) a day. For breakfast I am having one of each! Oats and fruit! It's simple and easy and starts my morning out right! 


Would you like some more info on the 21 Day Fix? Add me as a friend on Facebook or Email me at wildandfit.4@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment