Tuesday 23 February 2016

Guilty as charged


Does this sound familiar? 

"I WISH i had her body"
"I hate how much i weigh!"
"Why can't i look good in a swim suit"
"I am so depressed. I just wish i could be fit"

I am 100% GUILTY of complaining about my weight and not being in shape BUT not doing anything about it. Why do we do this to our selves? WE have the power to change but yet we would rather bitch about how bad we feel than actually get up and do something about it. 
I have been doing alot of searching for this answer lately. And my conclusion is that we are SCARED of change. We have to do something DIFFERENT to get the things we want and that freaks us out. We know it will be hard so we complain while eating a box of icecream, all while wishing that our fairy godmother would pop in and make all our dreams come true. NEWS FLASH .. you are your fairy godmother. YOU are the key to your own success. 
Its a frustrating cycle and can really affect our inner woman! We are FIERCE and WILD and we should treat our bodies in a way that compliments those traits. Weather you are book worm or an adventurous soul you still have the ability to be STRONG and feel CONFIDENT!

When will you finally realize your worth and capabilities ... It took me till the age of 23 to figure out  that i alone could make all my dreams a reality. Having the knowledge i have now i want to tell all my fellow woman something i wish i knew and believed when i was so desperately wanting change
" YOU are capable & Brave & Magnificent .. Even when it feels like you're not"

Alex Halton


No comments:

Post a Comment