Tuesday 6 October 2015

Working out while pregnant---> My personal opinion

Those of you who think i wake up and feeling like working out every morning .... you are dead WRONG lol

This morning i was freaking tired, I am getting to the point in pregnancy where my feet are killing me 24/7 and a lot of the time i just want to do nothing lol

I decided to kick butt this morning anyway as i hate getting out of my routine. I know how i feel when i don't workout and its WAY worse than the feeling i get right before a workout lol

Also there are MAJOR reasons why i should workout through out my pregnancy:

-You’re likely to gain less weight

-Bounce back faster after baby is born

-Labor and delivery may be easier

-You lower your gestational diabetes risk by as much as 27 percent

-Less back pain

-Have more ENERGY ----> This was a BIG one for me lol my last pregnancy i had NO energy, I was cranky and i honestly hated being pregnant. This round i have LOVED it .. Don't get me wrong I'm ready to meet the little guy but i have noticed that this time i am a much happier person.

-I feel CONFIDENT being 31 weeks pregnant! Honestly i feel great! Even having a basketball for a tummy i feel good which totally helps with the confidence factor.

I have had ALOT of people tell me i shouldn't be working out, saying i should rest and pamper myself. Well i honestly believe this is my way of pampering myself. Of course i workout in moderation, and am very careful not to push my workouts. But this has been an important part of this pregnancy for me. Feeling like a healthy mom makes me feel like I'm bringing a healthy baby into the world ... which is by FAR the most Important thing!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment