Thursday 22 October 2015

Happy Thursday!

My New Coach Internship will kick off November 3rd and I am looking for YOU! This could be the opportunity that changes your life.

{{{{Application at the bottom of this post}}}}

Do you know have a dream of working for yourself from home? Do you desire more freedom to be with your family? Or have the financial freedom to quit your demanding job? This could change the rest of your life right here right now!!
I am looking for 5 people that want to get in great shape, and help others get in great shape at the same time or eventually! If you are already FIT and want to inspire and help others, I would love to hear from you as well. You never know unless you reach out and try!

If this is you, or if you know of someone that would benefit from from working with a busy full time mom who made a full-time income from home click here to be considered:
Coach Application

or
Comment below "I am interested" and I will reach out to you.

About Alex: I am a 23 year old mom of a four year old boy and have number TWO on his way this December. When i first got into Beachbody my life was changed completely. I started applying personal development, Exercise and proper nutrition into my life and noticed HUGE changes! I decided to help others do the exact same thing by helping them realize their TRUE POTENTIAL. I was looking for accountability when i got started as a coach, And was getting physically healthy and in turn i was becoming financially less burdened. I now want to help other moms just like me realize this same potential in their health, fitness and in their finances! 
Please apply to learn more about this opportunity! 


*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment