Monday 5 October 2015

Join the CHERRY BOMB CHALLENGE



The Food Battle Challenge! 

I have always struggled with my clean eating! I just LOVE food too much, That i alway ended up falling off the tracks. I have finally found something that works for me! It has given me so much knowledge on FOOD and how to have a better relationship with eating.

I have decided to open my next challenge group for those who also struggle with Clean eating! Starting OCTOBER 26th we will get in a routine for 21 DAYS! Great for after the holidays with all the snacks and goodies!

What you will get in the challenge:

-30 min a day routines (all done from home)
-Meal plan specific to YOUR needs
-Color coded portion control containers to help with over eating 
-30 day supply of dense nutrition to help curb cravings and give you max results

Along with my:

-Meal plans
-Grocery lists
-Recipes
-Motivation 
-And support through out your journey

As well as i will help you to break down your goals into smaller more manageable goals to help you reach the results you want! 

Please fill out the application below to start your registration for the  challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment