Thursday 1 October 2015

THE FOOD BATTLE

What if I told you these colorful plastic containers were responsible for my success with clean eating? 

Those of you who know me personally, know i LOVE to snack. Junk food has always been my demise lol and I've always had a horrible relationship to food... but WHY

{Food} is used to fuel your body. Think about your body being a vehicle. So if your body is your vehicle to move through life, then the food you eat is the fuel that powers your vehicle. ---》It's Important to move well in order to keep your engine running AND it's krutial to eat well in order to give you the energy you need to keep your vehicle powered and ready to go and do the things you want. 

When you think about it that way... and then think of the kinds of foods you have been 《fueling》 your body with... do you cringe or do you feel happy with how you've been treating your body? 

I have struggled for years with food. I wouldn't eat for days having the hope I would loose a couple pounds but then binge eat and gain even more than I originally started out as. It was a hate .. hate relationship. 

☆NEWS FLASH☆ We shouldn't be having such negative relationships with food! The fuel that should power us daily! 

These little color coded power containers have literally been my saviour. 

Little did I know that my hate relationship with food came from my LACK of knowledge about which kinds of food and how much food I should be giving my body. 

I've decided to open my next challenge group starting October 26th for people who SPECIFICALLY need help with:

Over eating
over eating 
binge eating 
junk food addiction
and lack of knowledge on how to properly FUEL your amazing body

Along with 
30 min exercise/ day
dense nutrition smoothies 
accountability and support
free coach


If any of this sounds like you can relate.. please comment below or email me at alexnoelle.halton@gmail.com ! I've struggled. .. and overcome my FOOD BATTLE & am ready to help you overcome yours! 

☆ask me how you can get this program on sale now☆

No comments:

Post a Comment