Thursday 22 October 2015

Foodie revolution

Let's talk about FOOD & balance!  I am a total foodie .. diets never worked for me because food and good food MUST BE present  in my life. ----》 so starving myself or eating bland foods is totally out of the question. 

I have finally found something that fits my foodie lifestyle!  I get to bake and cook fancy meals my heart out!  Eat delicious snacks and never get bored of my meal plan. 😎 ya I know radical right ? 

It's all about balance. And portion control. It's crazy once you get those basics down how easy proper nutrition can be. So screw the diet ... screw not eating the occasional treat. And screw not being able to accomplish my goal of sticking to clean eating! I've found something that WORKS! Thank God.󾮡

Still have a couple spots left in my next challenge group that focuses on BALANCE when it comes to nutrition.  Ready to say screw the diet? Join the foodie revolution  󾁒󾁛󾁑
Email me at alexnoelle.halton@gmail.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment