Wednesday 16 March 2016

Take control


It took me YEARS before i realized i was in control of my life. I was insecure and hid behind drinking and partying. My life was going down a very rough path and i always had someone to blame except myself. 
I finally had an A HA! moment and from that point I've taken control back and have been leading my life knowing that only i am able to steer where I'm headed. 
Its still something i fight with everyday. Weather it be haters who try to bring down the life I'm leading now (which by the way tend to be some of the closest to you like family and friends) Or my biggest enemy .. MYSELF. My inner thoughts trying to convince me that i am not worth this life. That it would just be easier to hide. 
The fact is you will always have some obstruction trying to keep you from being the BEST version of you. You will always have someone telling you to live your life by THEIR standards. And you will battle with self doubt alot. But if you keep focused on whats ahead and never look back (except to see how far you've come) I promise you wont regret the outcome of your life. 
Now. Go do what EVER the hell has been on your mind that you've put on the back burner because you thought you didn't deserve it. Because damn straight you do deserve it & don't let anyone (including yourself) Tell you any different heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment