Thursday 3 March 2016

Are you ready?


Anything is possible when you put your mind to it. 
I made the choice to start doing something about the way I was feeling. I wanted to feel strong and Confident in my body again. So I made the choice to commit to a 30 day accountability group with 30 minute exercises and daily superfoods with a meal plan that allowed me to enjoy clean eating. 
And let me tell you guys...I still ate pizza a time or two and I even snuck in some wine. I believe that to have success it's about moderation NOT deprivation and having a support system to help keep your eyes on the finish line. 
My next group starts on the 28th of March. With a brand new program that consists of only 22 minute daily exercises. 
I'm ready, are you?

If you are please email me at wildandfit.4@gmail.com OR add me as a friend on Facebook and personal message me www.facebook.com/alexnhalton
I look forward to meeting you and talking about how we can achieve your goals together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment