Friday 11 March 2016

5 DAY SNEAK PEEK



Let me tell you a story and I want you to ask yourself if it sounds familiar. 
 
Depressed and riddled with anxiety. My life was an upside down mess that I had absolutely no control of (or so I thought). I compared myself to everyone and was quick to see the negative things in my self. I was in and out of drugs and used alcohol as a way to cope with my feelings. Because of my negative choices my health was suffering and so we're thr relationships in my life. I chose to be around people who drained me of who I was. And the people who I needed I pushed away because I did not want them to see what I was becoming. I was ashamed but felt like I had no way of getting a grip on my ever failing life. I was hopeless. 
Today I am thankful for the changes that have occurred in my life. I made a choice one day to not fall victim to my chaotic life anymore! I took a leap of faith and jumped on an opportunity that was shared with me. I was terrified of failure and was unsure if this was even what I needed. But I did it anyway! The results? I am excited and healthy! I am surrounded with positive people who uplift me and help me celebrate my successes as well as help me through my losses. My Confidence is 1000000000x what it used to be. I have gone from being scared of taking risks to completely going out of my comfort zone and becoming a PIYO instructor. I feel ALIVE!
But most importantly my family gets a mom and spouse who is happy. That factor alone is why I would make this choice over and over again. 💜
Did any of the above resonate with you? Do you feel like your struggling to find your happy and feel hopeless? You are not alone. I have a NO obligations free 5 day sneak peek into what has changed my life! I will share with you my personal story in more depth as well as some objections and questions that you may have. If you are interested in learning how one simple choice has drastically changed my entire life... I would love to have you join us! 
We start on Monday 14th smile emoticon comment below or message me to be added into the group

No comments:

Post a Comment